Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Findports.com Support Message BoardFindports.com - Support

HelpHomeLoginSearch Spam Check  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Setup for Nascar 4 Server (Read 6443 times)
12/12/06 at 19:43:09

RevBrown   Offline
Findports new user
Findports forum user

Hello,
I am trying to set my PC up so that I can run Nascar 4 multiplayer server.

I have the port settings, but In not sure what to do with them.
Do I need to enter all of them in my router admin or am
I suppose to add only 1 of them?
I am using a D-Link 524 if that matters?

I am also unsure of the IP address I should use in my router setup?

Any help will be apreciated.

Rev Brown

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12/13/06 at 02:25:15

Devilz   Offline
Findports Administrator
FindPorts Admin
New York

RevBrown please check your email I replied back to your request, but from what I am told your problem is fixed

=TSO=Devilz{Sniper}&&devilz@findports.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12/13/06 at 15:01:31

-Predator-   Offline
Findports Administrator
Findports - Game and application
port information
United Kingdom

Hi again Rev Brown,

If you are still having problems we would be glad to assist, just post here and we will pick it up if you need to, hopefully everything is ok now, the port list i gave you yesterday includes the ports for GameSpy Arcade so when you host a server it should be visible through GSA.

In answer to your question above, yes you need to open those ports in your router, all of them do you have a manual for the router to help you with this? If not you could try the Portforward web site, they give very comprehensive instructions, just go to port forwarding and select your router from the list, then select the game you are trying to configure from the list and as long as your router is listed there you will get a complete list of instructions with pictures which will show you exactly what you need to do with the router.

-Predator- Findports Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 02/20/07 at 03:09:13

indyfan320i   Offline
Findports new user
Findports forum user

Hey guys,
I did a google search and your forum came up. I noticed you sent the port information to Rev for Nascar 4 by Papyrus. I too am looking for the port information and I cannot get mine to work with the ports I've found elsewhere on the net (none were explicitly Nascar 4). Could you email them to me?

Thanks!
AJ

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 02/20/07 at 18:06:01

-Predator-   Offline
Findports Administrator
Findports - Game and application
port information
United Kingdom

We have the ports for Nascar 2004 on the web site now at: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Hopefully this should answer your question but if you still have problems please let us know.
« Last Edit: 07/25/09 at 15:03:39 by -Predator- »  

-Predator- Findports Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print