Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Findports.com Support Message BoardFindports.com - Support

HelpHomeLoginSearch Spam Check  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i've got a satellite connection (Read 2865 times)
11/23/08 at 20:18:20

gauisjuliusemp   Offline
Findports new user
Findports.com

i went to gamespy and solidsnake refferred me here. i've got a satellite connection, and i know other ppl have satellite connections and they are able to play rome total war. i have a list of the rome total war ports , but i don't know what to do to try using them ? hughesnet gave me a static satelite connection and it helped some, but not all the way . if anyone can help me out , with how to go about opening the right ports plz e-mail me at rckthegunny@yahoo.com and the heading say finding ports, or something??

rckgunny

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11/30/08 at 17:10:34

-Predator-   Offline
Findports Administrator
Findports - Game and application
port information
United Kingdom

Hi gauisjuliusemp,

You would need to log into your router and add the ports for total war to your port forward list, i would suggest looking at the manual that came with the router for instructions for doing so or on the manufacturers web site. It is also worth noting that you should also open the ports that are required for GameSpy Arcade if you are going to be playing through there, i have listed the ports again for total war and GameSpy Arcade below.

GameSpy Arcade ports: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
Total War ports: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Also, what type of router do you have, the make and model?

-Predator-
Findports.com Administrator
« Last Edit: 04/23/09 at 11:08:20 by -Predator- »  

-Predator- Findports Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print