Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Findports.com Support Message BoardFindports.com - Support

HelpHomeLoginSearch Spam Check  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help changing ports please (Read 4999 times)
05/23/10 at 16:13:52

BasJon   Offline
Findports new user
Findports.com

Hi all can someone help me please here is my problem I play call of duty world at war on my pc and my son plays on his xbox360 when we both try to play at the same time one of us gets kicked when the other one starts playing so I looked and saw that this game uses the same port on pc as the xbox uses globally for nearly every game so is it possible to change that port on my pc so we can both p'lay at the same time thank you Jon Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 05/29/10 at 18:08:34

-Predator-   Offline
Findports Administrator
Findports - Game and application
port information
United Kingdom

Hi BasJon,

I had previously noted the conflict of ports you mention but I am not aware of alternate ports for Games For Windows LIVE or Xbox Live, they may exist. I'd suggest a search of the Microsoft and Xbox Live website's for that.

It may also be possible to modify the default xbox 360 ports so that they don't conflict, for that I'd take a look at the Xbox Live support pages.

As i can't think of an easy way around it, I think it's probably best to go directly to the manufacturers for support but I will try and see if there's any information out there on this, I did look some time ago but there wasn't much on the subject then.
« Last Edit: 07/22/10 at 00:44:29 by -Predator- »  

-Predator- Findports Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print